Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Me and the Fourty Thieves...



Thieves, yes, these men were thieves!  They were either trying to steal what was in my panties, my heart, or my time. And there were probably 40 or more of them! Ha! Being single again and not looking to settle down any time soon I became a serial dater. I don't think I can give an accurate count of how many men I was dating at one time, but they were all just "things" to pass the time away. I couldn't take any of them serious...I mean, there was one (hope he isn't reading this...if so, oh well.) who took me to a rather expensive restaurant and wanted to flex so he tells me order whatever I want [not knowing that I CAN EAT]...appetizers, drinks, dinner, and dessert...the works! The bill comes and this guy spent about a good 10 minutes trying to calculate everything in his head, claiming they messed something up, and mumbling until finally I asked him would he like for me to pay. That was a stab in his side. He immediately pulled out his wallet and paid the bill. I'm guessing he missed one, maybe two, bill payments that month all in the name of stunting. Clown.  To impress me you don't have to spend ridiculous amounts of money on food! Be a gentleman, offer me intelligent conversation, make me laugh, and come up with something other than dinner & a movie for a date...that will impress me, a little. Another one I ran into had to be the most boring person on Earth. I mean this guy was so uninteresting and dull that I sat there and texted and bbm'd throughout the entire meal.  That was rude, but any type of manners I had went out the window with the bullshit he was talking about. Anyway, I thought I was doing as a single person should, but at the end of the dates I always felt like it was a waste of time.  I could have easily taken myself to dinner and the movies and had a better time. Something had to give.........

No comments:

Post a Comment